Application: Safety device to prevent accidental separation of coupling or clamp device.
Material: Galvanised steel wire rope, aluminum ferrules, galvanised carbon steel springs
Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
- Cable reaches across the hose to provide standby safety for hose
- Spring-loaded loops open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose
- No tools needed – easy to install and remove
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- Minimizes damage to equipment and injuries to operators in the event hose, couplings or clamps fail, or there is an accidental separation of the assembly