Application: Used on all classes of PVC pressure pipe and fittings
Standard: Australian Standard AS3879, used to join PVC pressure pipe.
- Clear, luminous green, viscous liquid
- 0.97 – 100 specific gravity
- 79.60°c boiling point
- Brush applicator attached to lid
- Plastic Containment
- 74% volatile
Precautions For Use:
- Wear chemical resistant gloves, chemical splash googles
- Use approved respiratory protection such as air supplied mask when used in enclosed area.
- Do not use in confined spaces. Provide adequate ventilation
SAFE HANDLING: Material is dangerous when exposed to heat or flame. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not handle or store near open flame, heat or strong oxidants. Adequate ventilation required.